Best Advanced Basics Computer Courses And Training Institute
Computer Basics Course Description:
basics Computer Courses Introduces the fundamental options of Microsoft workplace, Windows basics, and file management. Develops familiarity with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, email, and web basics. The basic computer course is intended to aim at transmission a basic level appreciation programme for the someone. After finishing the course the incumbent is ready to the employment the pc for basic functions of getting ready his personal/business letters, viewing data on the web (the web), causing emails, using internet banking services etc. This allows a standard man or married woman to be additionally a vicinity of pc users list by creating them digitally literate. This would also aid the PC penetration program. This helps the tiny business communities, housewives to keep up their tiny account victimization the computers and revel in within the world of knowledge Technology.
Basic Computer Course Content :
1. Knowing PC:In Basic Computer Courses: What's Computer, Basic Applications of Computer, elements of system, Central process Unit (CPU), VDU, Keyboard and Mouse, Other input/output Devices, Computer Memory, Concepts of Hardware and Software; construct of Computing, information and Information, Applications of IECT, Connecting keyboard, mouse, monitor and printer to central processing unit and checking power offer.
2. In Operation PC Victimisation GUI Based Mostly In Operation System: What's associate in operation System, Basics of widespread in operation Systems, The computer programme, victimisation Mouse, victimisation right Button of the Mouse and Moving Icons on the screen, Use of Common Icons, Status Bar, victimization Menu and Menu-selection, Running an Application, Viewing of File, Folders and Directories, Creating and Renaming of files and folders, gap and shutting of various Windows, victimization help, making Shortcuts, Basics of O.S Setup, Common utilities.
3. Understanding Word Processing: Word Processing Basics, Opening and Closing of documents, Text creation and Manipulation, Formatting of text, Table handling, Spell check, language setting, and thesaurus, Printing of word document.
4. Using Spread Sheet: Basics of Spreadsheet, Manipulation of cells, Formulas and Functions, Editing of Spread Sheet, printing of Spread Sheet.
5. Introduction to web, World Wide (web|www|web|computer network) and Web Browsers: Basic of pc networks, LAN, WAN, construct of Internet, Applications of Internet, connecting to internet, what's ISP, Knowing the Internet, Basics of web property connected troubleshooting, World Wide Web; Web Browsing software, Search Engines, Understanding URL, Domain name, IP Address, Using e-governance website.
6. Communications Associated Collaboration: Basics of electronic mail, obtaining an email account, causing and receiving emails, Accessing sent emails, victimization Emails, Document collaboration, Instant Messaging, Netiquettes.
7. Creating Tiny Presentation: : Basics of presentation software, making Presentation, Preparation and Presentation of Slides, Slide Show, Taking printouts of presentation/handouts.
8. Money Acquisition For Banking Theme And Applications: Why savings square measure required, Why save in an exceedingly bank, Banking products-ATM card, Banking Instruments-Cheque, Demand Draft (DD), Banking Services Delivery Channels, Know Your Client (KYC), gap of checking account and documents needed, forms of bank accounts, Bank’s services as well as remittances, loan, mobile banking, Overdraft, Pension etc., Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), password security and ATM withdrawal, Insurance, social insurance Schemes-Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha